Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Day...29/5/2009

Hahahahahaha...
29/5/2009
i went to Fahernheit飞轮海 qian chang hui...
so happy...
at night 8.00PM my dad came back from work...
suddenly he ask my that u want go to Auto-city bo??
i ask his can go buy their CD meh??
n i din have ticket how to go in 4 them sign the CD...
then my dad suddenly tould me that if u want i can let u buy n go get the ticket...
then i say want la...
then i went out from house is a readly 8.16PM d
their qian chang hui start on 9.00PM...
but at start i am not scare that i can't reach there on time...
but when my dad drive me at penang bridge...
OMG so long...
but lickly when i reach there not start yet...
so i quickly buy the CD n go get the ticket...
then i was in side d...
at in side i was very happy...
then they came at 10++...
very funny...
i also got their sign on my CD...
i am going to ki siao d...
hahahahahaha....
if i got time...
later i will post the photo on blog...
i am so happy yerterday...

J

No comments:

Post a Comment